When some of my clients hear the two words "combo move" come out of my mouth, they cringe. But then I remind them that it's the best way to get the most out of your workout. Why take the time to do 2 separate exercises when they can be done together? Combine these 5 moves for a full body workout. All you will need is a mat and dumbbells!
1. Plank Single Arm Row: Starting in a normal plank position with one dumbbell, you will alternate sides with a row. This is a challenging core exercise, so I recommend that you begin with a lower weight until you feel like you have full control. Do 3 sets of 14 reps.
2. Cross Back Lunge Shoulder Press: Using one weight, step back into the lunge, balance as you return to standing extending the arm above your head. Do 3 sets of 12-15 reps each side.
3. Single Leg Squat Front Raise: Begin on one leg with dumbbells in both hands by your side, squat down and then return to standing position raising your arms to shoulder height. Do 3 sets of 12 reps on each side.
4. Dumbbell Triceps with Lower Ab Tilt: Bend and extend your elbows while tucking your pelvis towards with a small movement. Be sure to keep your elbows in and even with your shoulders. Do 3 sets of 15 reps.
5. Lateral Lunge Bicep Curl: Step out to the side with one leg straight, dumbbells will stay to the side, return to starting position with a bicep curl on your way up. Add a balance in for a more advanced move. Do 3 sets of 12 reps on each side.
Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your website? My blogReplyDelete
site is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my users would definitely benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Thanks a lot!
I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for great information I was looking for this information for my mission.ReplyDelete
Essential Amino Acids
I'm curious to find out what blog system you have been working with? I'm experiencing some minor security issues with myReplyDelete
latest site and I would like to find something more secure. Do you have any suggestions? Check out my web site;
Stock Tips Bullion Tips Commodity Tips
Hey great combo workout moves. They are useful if you wish to have a fuller body workout but don't have the time for it. I gave up strength training ever since I started a conditioning program as an endurance athlete in Mississauga which also involves athlete agility training. I'd like to involve some strength training. But I'm a little worried if it might be counterproductive.ReplyDelete